Friday 30 November 2007

Logans new shortalls are finished




I LOVE these new shortalls, the pattern is Florence by Debbie Bliss and I made a few modifications to accommodate Logans cloth nappy. I added 6 short rows and 1.5 cm to front and back to give a higher rise. I also added a little to the bib height so they fit longer as Logan is almost 8 months and the pattern was for 6-9 months. I think they look fantastic and they match Logans striped cadigan, socks and beanie as well. They are made in Baby cashmerino

5 comments:

Tracy said...

They are wonderful! Well done! I'm going to add them to my to do list!

Anonymous said...

The pants are really lovely. I would like to knit a pair for my daughter.

she knits said...

Thank you, i really love them and they are SO soft and comfortable as well. I am so sick of the baby boy clothing in stores where all they have for pants are jeans and cargoes with the studs and uncomfortable waistlines. I like wearing bubby in a sling and it is important that we are both comfortable!
Regards, Mel

Sara said...

super cute!
i just finished the back for the ones im making.

she knits said...

HI sara, how are yours coming along? I really enjoyed making these. they were a fun knit.
Kind regards, Mel