Thursday 12 June 2008

I am NOT a monogamous knitter!

I have been working on a wrap/scarf from the yarn my darlings gave me for Mothers day this is what I managed with 1 ball, I think it will end up being about 130 cm long and about 40 wide pre blocking



I have also volunteered as a test knitter for the gorgeous Adorabubbles longies pattern custom spreadsheet.
Do you like the colours? Maddi and I dyed this a while ago

I am also occasionally plodding on the cabled jumper for Logan.

and I just cast on and started the February lady sweater.


Plus I have my secret swap knitting for Caron from an online forum I am working on as well as my "we've got you covered" swap pals knitting. No pictures of these-lol YOu never know whom might be peeking at ones blog you know!
I also want to do some more dying!
I need more hours in the day or at least for everyone to be well and happy!
Bella has her kidney problem back again and is in screaming agoony(She has finally passed out exhausted after strong pain killers prescribed by her Dr)

The hubster has been sick for a couple of days and I had to cancel a knitting meetup I was so looking forward too(so sorry Sharon!)
I evenhad to keep
the children home from swimming as I just couldn't do it all, and Logan is miserable I am not sure if he is sick or just everyone else being upset is unsettling him?
Oh what a long hard day!

No comments: