Thursday 4 August 2011

August 4th Day 4 of cast on mania

Okay time to meet day 3's project :0)


I think he's super cute but looks more like an alien than the baby owl he is meant to be, too much pink perhaps? or his button eyes? nonetheless cast on and completed in one day and loved so he's a winner :0)day 4 was cast on this morning and I knit on it at home, then in the car on the way to the hospital, whilst I walked up to be admitted and then whilst waiting for the nurse and inbetween whilst waiting for my anaethetist and again whilst I waited to be called in and again whilst in the recovery area waiting for hubster to pick me up and a bit more in the car on the way home, but as soon as I finally got something to eat 30 hours from my last meal I got very tired and no more knitting for 5 hours whilst I rested but now I am about to do a little more.
I cast on for An Elizabeth tunic in size 10 for Miss Bella, surprisingly or not I am not going to complete this in one day-lol  Pictures tomorrow of how far I get tonight :0)


No comments: