Saturday 6 August 2011

August 5th Day 5 of cast on mania

Hi everyone,
Well yesterdays day 4  project didn't get finished in one day, but I thought I did pretty good given I was in hospital having a procedure under anaesthetic in the afternoon, anyway I knitted on my way in and whilst I was waiting and got this far with Bella's  size 10 Elizabeth Tunic, the yarn is Mosaic Moon BFL aran in Snow blossom with matching pink trim and I have some lovely Tessa Ann buttons to go on this as well :0)


I actually managed to cast on and finish including crochet edging day 5's project and will take a picture tomorrow in the sunlight as it is almost midnight here and definitely not the best light for pictures!

1 comment:

toffle said...

this colourway looks lovely knit up! you seem to have slowed tho :P