Sunday 7 August 2011

August 6th Day 6 of cast on mania

Hi All,
1st up we need a picture of day 5's project :0)  For day 5 i knit up a little striped tank top pattern designed for American Girl doll's, but this one is for Bella's Australian girl doll :0)




and here it is modelled by another dolly, she likes it because it matches her clothes but it really is too big for her.


And today for project 6 I knitted a little white long sleeved tee for my knitted Dot pebbles baby doll, I made the doll and now I am working on a little suitcase full of clothes :0) completed pictures of this one tomorrow, but here is an in progress shot :0)


 and speaking of tomorrow, day 7's project is a little pair of overalls to go over the long sleeved tee :0)
I hope you are enjoying watch me crazily attempt 31 new projects this month, tomorrow will be one week completed :0)

No comments: